||Women?s Health Specialists of Northern California (WHS) is a feminist women's health center providing reproductive health services to over 25, 000 women and men annually since 1975. WHS seeks a strong, pro-choice Administrator who is responsible for implementation and maintenance of standards to advance and promote quality reproductive health care within the network of WHS clinics.
WHS Mission: A world where women can control their own bodies, reproduction and sexuality. Women's Health Specialists is dedicated to providing women-controlled health care and advocating all options for all women. Only with dignity and freedom of choice can women achieve their full potential.
1. Responsible for the integration of accreditation standards.
2. Identifies, develops and monitors programmatic activities/services. Includes writing and developing procedures, policies and guidelines for implementation of such activities.
3. Assists in the creation, revision and editing of clinical forms, protocols, procedure manuals and reports.
4. Responsible for the implementation of new clinical services and protocols under the direction of the Director of Health Services.
5. Assists in the development of practice standards for access to care and communication, client tracking, care management, client self-management support, electronic prescribing, test tracking, referral tracking, performance reporting and improvement, and interoperability.
6. Assist in the development and periodic clinical audit schedule. Collaborates with the Training and Compliance Administrator to coordinate corrective action plans.
7. Assists in the development and maintains the Quality Assurance Program (QA) for continuing service excellence at WHS. Assists Medical Director in developing the priorities for the Quality Assurance Committee, its sub-committees and medical meetings.
8. Develops and conducts quality improvement studies in keeping with the goals of the WHS QA/CQI program.
9. Assists in the development and maintenance of risk management and risk reduction systems.
10. Oversee case management system, including laboratory, radiological and insurance system interface, to insure optimal patient health outcomes as defined by State and Federal regulatory standards, HIPPA, HEDIS, California Family Health Council, the National Abortion Federation and professional standards in women's health.
11. Oversee and Perform ongoing medical record auditing to insure compliance with insurance industry, CMS, Medi-Cal standards in coding and billing.
12. Oversee the clinical privileging, credentialing and peer review systems for all medical staff.
13. Oversee compliance mechanisms with all pertinent regulations, standards and guidelines governing the WHS clinic program and services, including the Federal (Title 10) and State (Title 20) Family Planning Programs, Licensing and Certification of Clinics (Title 22), CLIA, OSHA and HIPPA.
14. Stay abreast of developments in women's reproductive health care, research and literature review and solicit consultations with subject matter experts when applicable.
15. Maximizes WHS organizational capacity ensuring clinical services integrates with other WHS departments.
16. Responsible for preparing reports, collecting and analyzing data, and maintaining department/project records and statistical information.
Skills, Talents and Abilities Desired:
1. Must have a commitment to reproductive justice and must support a woman's right to abortion and self-determination.
2. MPH in health administration is desired or a B.A or B.S. with 3 to 5 years of experience with progressive responsibility within a women?s health or medical clinic setting.
3. Must have excellent skills used in data gathering, research and writing.
Send resume and a cover letter of interest to Kim Robinson, Director of Health Services, Women's Health Specialists, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website at www.cawhs.org