||The New Organizing Institute (NOI) is looking for a superstar Logistics Coordinator to join the Campaign/Training team. The Logistics Coordinator will report to the Training Manager, and will be responsible for managing all logistics for each of NOI/NOIEF's 2-day and weeklong trainings. The Logistics Coordinator will play a critical role in taking our high-
performing, fast-growing, and fun organization to the next level!
NOI's Mission and Vision
At NOI, we develop the practice of engagement organizing and leaders who are great at it.
Our team is training and coaching organizers on the planning, execution & evaluation of cutting-edge campaigns to build long-term political power (especially among the Emerging majority).
Job Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all NOI Trainings achieve the highest standards
of excellence through logistical support.
- Work closely with each training lead on the planning and
execution of NOI Trainings, including managing space, food, hotels, materials, travel, and participant and trainer needs.
- Build relationships with vendors, organizations, and
volunteers. Represent NOI/NOIEF well to all external partners.
- Maintain and support ?safe spaces” during trainings.
- Manage all training related finances and expenses in close
coordination with each training lead, including making purchases, submitting receipts, and related processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High attention to detail
- Ability to handle a large volume of work enthusiastically
and without errors or crises
- Ability to adapt on-the-spot to problem situations as they
arise at trainings.
- An acute perception of room dynamics and participant
- Group problem-solving skills, especially an ability to work
with staff to identify challenges, generate solutions, and present recommendations.
- A clear understanding of NOI's values of excellence,
courage, respect, and innovation, and a passion for progressive organizing.
- Strong writing skills, and an ability to convey passion for
our work in writing
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and data entry
- Confidence to interact with external partners,
organizations, and clients
Salary is commensurate with experience. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance covered. 401(k) eligible after 3 months.
Please apply for this position by sending your resume to email@example.com with the subject ?Logistics Coordinator."