Feminist Job Description
||Tactical SharePoint Developer
||Concurrent Technologies Corporation
||Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we?re committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Tactical SharePoint Developer at Camp Lejeune, NC.
TACTICAL SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER
Primary Responsibilities: Through coordination with the Information Management Office (IMO), this position will provide Microsoft (MS) SharePoint web-based systems programming support for the United States Marine Corp (USMC) II Marine Headquarter Group (II MHG).
- Leverages SharePoint 2010 features to improve customer processes.
- Designs and implements code within content editor web parts for specialized enhancements.
- Prepares instructions, documentation, diagrams, etc. of all enhancements.
- Designs, updates and maintains lists, document libraries and sites.
- Researches and evaluates new features, options, add-ons and current trends with reference to MS Office SharePoint Server to provide innovative ideas in support of customer?s goals.
- Attends briefs and provides input and recommendations to MHG Staff regarding emerging technologies.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or work-related experience that is equivalent to the position?s requirements in Engineering, Information Technology or related field, plus 6-8 years of experience.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of MS Office SharePoint Portal (2010) features.
- Possess experience implementing SharePoint components including web parts, templates, forms, content management, business intelligence and workflows.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of solving complex problems.
- Possess sound management, leadership skills and ability to work independently.
- Must be proficient on MS Office 2010.
- DoD 8570.01-M compliance such as CompTIA certification desired.
- Military background desired.
- SharePoint Designer experience is a plus.
Clearance: Possess and maintain a Secret security clearance, with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance if necessary.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
||Feb 9 2013 12:00AM
Back to Feminist Job Listing
Page to a Friend
Subscribe to the Feminist Career Center